Moving from a small town to the big city can be daunting, but lucky for me, I have a great family and friends who support me endlessly. However, it never hurts to be prepared. This blog is a tool for myself so that I can keep everything that’s going on in my head straight. From movies, music and television, to fashion, interior design, traveling adventures and other blogs, I hope to not only comment on what’s going on in the world around me but use this blog as a way to express my own interests and help me discover new ones.
- Celebrating the 4th by cooking... not hamburgers and hotdogs 😄 Continuing the streak with Chicken Satay & Peanut Sa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Our 2 yr old is with his grandparents for an entire week 😳 so my husband and I are cooking as many @chrissyteigen r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @waxpancake: Google Reader shut down five years ago today, and I’m still kind of pissed about it. 2 weeks ago
- Thanks for helping us mix up our typical weekend steak and potatoes meal @chrissyteigen 👍 https://t.co/BaXqi28Rfo 2 weeks ago
- RT @NC_Governor: The cruel policy of tearing children away from their parents requires a strong response, and I am recalling the three memb… 4 weeks ago