Moving from a small town to the big city can be daunting, but lucky for me, I have a great family and friends who support me endlessly. However, it never hurts to be prepared. This blog is a tool for myself so that I can keep everything that’s going on in my head straight. From movies, music and television, to fashion, interior design, traveling adventures and other blogs, I hope to not only comment on what’s going on in the world around me but use this blog as a way to express my own interests and help me discover new ones.
- RT @MarkWarner: No words. twitter.com/cbsnews/status… 5 days ago
- RT @LateNightSeth: Seth responds to Trump’s off-the-rails press conference. #BreakingCrazy https://t.co/MjuQodaIy3 5 days ago
- You know you're watching @TheOpen with a rookie when they ask if people are booing and Kuchar is teeing off. #smh #TheOpen 1 month ago
- From TV shows to career moves. I got it. https://t.co/PYuOC2YtEC 2 months ago
- Yes @Kohls , let's encourage birthday money to be spent on Father's Day gifts. Because that's how I want to reward… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago