Moving from a small town to the big city can be daunting, but lucky for me, I have a great family and friends who support me endlessly. However, it never hurts to be prepared. This blog is a tool for myself so that I can keep everything that’s going on in my head straight. From movies, music and television, to fashion, interior design, traveling adventures and other blogs, I hope to not only comment on what’s going on in the world around me but use this blog as a way to express my own interests and help me discover new ones.
- From TV shows to career moves. I got it. https://t.co/PYuOC2YtEC 1 week ago
- Yes @Kohls , let's encourage birthday money to be spent on Father's Day gifts. Because that's how I want to reward… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
- RT @DaleJr: Nothing surprises @KyleBusch. Except his own two feet. 😂 https://t.co/OWoStXfiwE 1 month ago
- When you have a 1 yr old and can finally get a pedicure and the UVA valley girl beside you will NOT SHUT UP. https://t.co/aplzPyHwwI 1 month ago
- RT @tomandlorenzo: Nicole Kidman throwing shade on Giada's pizza is the universe giving me exactly what I need this morning. https://t.co/N… 1 month ago